Our Vision, Mission & Values
Here at the Bridlington Community Hub, we aim to support the local community of Bridlington and the local voluntary sector organisations within the town.
The aims of the project are to:
- Support services that encourage the health and wellbeing of the community.
- Support and promote volunteering opportunities and support volunteer involving organisations.
- Provide learning and development opportunities that are accessible to all.
- Provide support to social businesses, encourage corporate volunteering and engagement with the private sector.
- Support the local community to develop, network and work together.
- Help people to feel more informed about choices and services, locally and nationally. Supporting initiatives that ensure Bridlington is a safe place to live.
The Bridlington Community Hub has a core team of 4 staff members.
Devan Witter BEM
Engagement and Development Officer